COVID 19 Update
The Hampton Inn & Suites, Aurora IL is a locally owned and managed franchise of Hilton Hotels International. We are open and operating for your travel needs during this trying time in America. As this will test our resilience, we are taking every step possible to maintain a clean and safe hospitality product for you and your family. Taking care of our guests and our community is our primary focus.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we want to outline the measures we are taking to enhance safety and health protocols which we have practiced for the last two decades.
- Team members have received additional education on COVID-19 safety protocols. We are disinfecting all high touch points at increased levels throughout the day with commercial grade disinfectants.
- In an effort to keep our guests and staff from virus spread, we will not be cleaning your guestroom during stays of less than 7 nights. If you need any items or request service, please let us know. We will credit your loyalty account 500 points for the inconvenience of not having your room cleaned.
- Our breakfast offerings will be extremely limited to address the spread of virus. To-go bags of wrapped items will be provided for all guests.
- At the beginning and end of every shift, we are performing staff wellness assessments. No staff member who appears to be ill will be allowed to work, under any circumstances.
- We are enhancing our team members health policies to ensure employees feel comfortable taking the time they need to take care of themselves.
- All canceled reservations will be honored without any fees. Guests who have booked their reservation with a third-party provider will need to call them directly to get a refund.
- If you have any concerns or questions, please call us directly at 630-907-2600. We can help to answer questions regarding our reservation policies, availability, and safety concerns.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situations, following updates from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organizations. We will continue to support and seek guidance from these agencies as well as local health agencies.
Thank you for your patronage and understanding while we all get through these trying times.
Staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Aurora IL